Abdoulaye Fadiga’s career as an outstanding athlete is rooted in a love of sports and above by a method he used to earn the title of French Champion on 9 occasions and World Champion 4 times.
Alongside his sports career, Abdoulaye Fadiga has worked with the special armed forces as well as numerous high-profile people in developing customized training plans.
In 2009, he created the Champion Spirit method, a true philosophy of high-level sport that can be adapted to any discipline, enabling anyone to learn how to go beyond anything they have achieved before.
The spirit that changes your game
- Winner of the TKR and Intercontinental Games Moscow 2006 World
- Amateur Champion WMF 2006
- WPMF World Champion 2007
- Challenger #1 Lumpenee Stadium 2007
- European Middleweight Champion 2007
- King’s Cup Bangkok Winner 2007
- WBC World Champion 2008
- WPKL World Champion 2010
- French welterweight, super welterweight and middleweight champion 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010